A place for blade and soul fans
Will Blade & Soul be added to western Esports

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-03-2016 07:11:42    Onderwerp: Will Blade & Soul be added to western Esports Reageren met citaat
Some months ago I was about to purchase a "Founder pack". Sooo damn happy I didn't.

When game launched I told myself: "I should at least buy a subscription". Again, happy I didn't.

I don't know, nor I care how is the PvE state of the game. But the PvP is bad right now. REALLY bad. No, I'm not talking about balance. Bots man. Bots everywhere. Oh, and Blade And Soul Gold. And lag. And ... well, I don't need more negative things in order to quit a game. Right now I face more bots and/or hackers than real people playing "legally". And thats sad. And lame.

And not a single official response from NCsoft. I wonder if they even care. I mean, I've seen bots with premium. That gives NCsoft money and it seems thats what they want, so why should they ban bots, emarait? Healthy player base? PFFFF. Population after some months? PFFFFF. Give me money or GTFO.

I even wonder if BnS will make it to the western Esports. I doubt it. Time will pass, problems will remain, and people will just move to another game, be it WoW Legion, BDO, or whatever.

Don't you know this expression which says "Time is Money" my friend Smile Well, you've got the money and some others has got only time.

I mean, some ppl have financials difficulties, they need to be very careful not to become overdraft at the end of each month (and still they are). Why the hell should you (and those who spent money in the game) get some benefits over the ones who can't afford it ??
As for me, i'm glad they added the Hongmoon Coin feature because i'm broke from the payday 'til the end of the month. And also, because Blade-Soul also think there are too much problems in this game and it don't deserves my real money. I'll just invest my time, i'm glad we can play for free, and that it's not a P2W game.
I was kinda shocked reading this, I hope you'll get to think about it and maybe change your mind.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: