A place for blade and soul fans
Bring T3 leather boots in Albion Online

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-09-2016 03:36:43    Onderwerp: Bring T3 leather boots in Albion Online Reageren met citaat
Pulling together a group for a simple T4 dungeon takes about 1 to 2 hours.. its horrible, then the dungeon takes 2-4 hours to complete if the group is good enough or not. Please someone find suggestions to fix this Albion Online Gold. Too many people dueling in towns rather than being productive and doing dungeons...

Also people that come to the game shouldn't have to move all the way over to queens or black zones to do T4 dungeons.. or play normally with active amounts of people. Make KingsMarket great again.
As a member of a very small guild I m trying to find dungeon groups 2-3 times during the week. There are so many ppl spamming in the /rec/o/l -channels. I have NEVER searched longer than 10 minutes to find a group. How are you aproaching it? I m living in QUeensmarket by the way. Are you maybe not ading enough info into your LFG text? I really cant imagine how it doesnt work to find a group.... maybe you are in a deserted city. The royal continents main cities kings/queensmarket are still filled with 120+ players during the EU/US primetime and outside of that I aslo NEVER needed longer than 10 min. You do have to have the will to use the chat ofc, as mentioned...

lenght of dungeons: there is news about that. Devs have stated months ago that they are soemwhat reworking the whole PvE/Dungeon things to make it a bit more exciting adn less repetitive, so improovements are in the pipeline. Also the problem of dungeons not having return portals is a big pain...I agree to Buy Albion Online Silver. There will be soon mechanisms to return the player to the beginning of the dungeon.

One Tip though: Bring T3 leather boots to all dungeon trips because you can easily skip/reset big mob groups with the invisibility spell from the boots.

Pulling together a group for a simple T4 dungeon takes about 1 to 2 hours.. its horrible, then the dungeon takes 2-4 hours to complete if the group is good enough or not. Please someone find suggestions to fix this crap. Too many people dueling in towns rather than being productive and doing dungeons...

Also people that come to the game shouldn't have to move all the way over to queens or black zones to do T4 dungeons.. or play normally with active amounts of people. Make KingsMarket great again.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: