A place for blade and soul fans
Albion Online: Never spend more than 15 minutes

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-09-2016 04:52:17    Onderwerp: Albion Online: Never spend more than 15 minutes Reageren met citaat
Having played since last beta and this one, i just realize that factor "time" is really a b**ch.
What i learned about this game, is that you must have a good managment of Cheap Albion Online Silver, becuase else playing albion become very frustrating.

So i will resume you how i see this:

1 - First of all, and most important, you need to know how many time players of your group will stay on.

This is because different activities on albion, take different amount of time. Have in mind that organize something (going on a dungeon, regrouping on x zone, going on pvp, reequiping, etc) take some time, plus the time it take to eventually do whatever you decided, the plus time it can take for someone new, and the time it take to disband (like if you are inside an elite dungeon and will return to the city).

2 - Never spend more than 15 minutes waiting for someone to do something, without doing nothing.

When you are organize something, it can't take more than 10 minutes to start doing it.
i mean, let say there are 3 guildies On beside you, and all decide to go on a dungeon, but they have to travel to your city (which take 10 minutes) in order to leave all together.
If after 9 minutes another guild memeber log in and you invite him, don't wait for him to leave to the dungeons, tell him to meet you there.
This may feel a little hard to Buy Albion Online Gold, but is the better way to manage the time, and if all players learn this it will not be a problem.

3 - Know your limits

Another important fact, is that you must know what gear you need in order to do something. If you don't know this, you will end doing stuff that will not worth and it can end not been funny, and again, this can became frustrating.
For example, if you don't have yet the experience of runing a full elite dungeon T6, the first time you go there, don't go with the idea of beating it on x time, just go on with a plan like "ok, let go on for 1 hour, and if we can't do it let just turn back"),

Anyway Storm, teaching new players how to go on dungeons, mean that you will not going to "go on dungeons efficiently", but that you probably "will wait for that guy for more than 10 minute" ^^.

From time to time you probably should not "wait for that guy" since if you don't teach new players how to manage the time on the game, then you will feel like you have no progression. If you like to help new players, JUST DO IT (read it with Shia Lebouf voice Razz) on a way it also let you enjoy the game ^^.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: