A place for blade and soul fans
The Members' Pockets in Blade & Soul

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-03-2016 04:16:29    Onderwerp: The Members' Pockets in Blade & Soul Reageren met citaat
Some people are rushyrushy with their gear to be the best asap. Personally, Idgaf. I'm not in any race against anyone, so I see no reason to rush my gear up.
I disliked this system originally, but when someone's an asshole and throws their cash at something unnecessarily they're filling their fellow members' pockets with their change so.. It benefits everyone really. Just take your time watching people's bids too. You have 10 seconds, no need to Buy Blade And Soul Gold. Make sure people don't troll your bid by adding a gold to it and making you fork out ridiculous cash for a worthless drop. Just be careful and you'll be golden. There's no RNGesus input to this system (the bid system itself, not the drop rates.), just careless people and assholes.

Jackass was trying to bid for my poh 4 weapon(he was KFM) on 1 gold I pass he left the group to not waste hes gold and I end up taking the weapon for 20 copper.
Today I went in BSH 6 just for the bracelet,and it drop but people bid on this RNG bracelet 6 gold...well I took 1g and some silver.

If I really need something and don't want bid war I just use my F4 and /g and is all good.

One way the system can really be abused is when somebody deliberately bids at the last second all the time. I've had this happen to me twice. The most recent time was this morning, and it went extra badly this time.

I was bidding on a Soul Shield. Only one party member besides me seemed to want it. That person kept bidding in the last second. When somebody does that, you have the choice of either steeling yourself and winning the waiting game, or forfeiting the chance to get a good bargain and upping the bid all the way to the maximum price you're prepared to pay. I decided to muster up all my patience and bid endlessly, partially influenced by the feeling that I'd be the loser if I got mad at this bid trolling. Upon one bid I made, a different party member added a few gold to the bid just a split second before I pressed the Blade And Soul Items. I think that person's intention was to get the bid troll to bid too high, but it got me instead. Whatever the reason, I was stuck with a multi gold bid, while I was only prepared to pay 80 silver. I had no other choice than to jump ship and forfeit all the other items that were still to be auctioned. It certainly left me a bit blue.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: