A place for blade and soul fans
Idea For FIFA 17

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-06-2016 07:30:41    Onderwerp: Idea For FIFA 17 Reageren met citaat
If any of you play Black Ops 3 you should know about the amazing challenge system they have. There's basically a ton of little challenges that you can earn by just playing but then there's ones that you really have to go for FIFA 17 Coins. I think something like this for Fifa would be amazing and definitely add on to the amount of time spent on the game. For example one of the easier challenges would be to score 50 goals in FUT and then one of the harder ones would be like win a draft with a team rated lower than 180. This is just a concept idea but I don't think it would be all that hard to add to Fifa 17 and I would definitely buy the game if something like that got added in.

A Million times yes. This kind of thing has been mentioned so many times, and every time it gets me excited to see if they actually do something like this in the game.
Even if they just do cosmetic things that offer no reward, I'd be happy. For exmaple, if you look at the card of a standard gold player, the section where there name is, is almost like a separate the FIFA Coins. It's gold on TOTS blue cards, it's black on the TOTY cards.

Imagine something like this, you get a player

0 Goals = Standard bar
10 Goals with that player = Bronze Bar
50 Goals = Silver Bar
100 Goals = Gold Bar
500 Goals = white (legend style) bar.

IT's nothing to EA. It doesn't change anything in game, but it's a cool feature to have.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: