A place for blade and soul fans
This is the dumbest Albion Online thing

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-09-2016 04:14:30    Onderwerp: This is the dumbest Albion Online thing Reageren met citaat
Have you missed all of the threads created by said casuals who bemoan zerg guilds and such? Casuals I would contend would LOVE a wipe at this point. I am a casual in an accused zerg guild, and a wipe would not bother me some Cheap Albion Online Silver. I would imagine hardcores would also like a wipe to insure they are up to date on the state of play from square one. while the game is still in testing.

The casuals I'm talking about are those who wouldn't even bother finding a forum for the game, let alone make a constructive post when the game is released. Those wouldn't bother complaining about the wipe, they would simply leave once they would see their progress gone.

I would be one of those casuals, minus the accessing forums. I read the changes and immediately thought to myself "welp if they wipe I'm not gonna bother with Alb anymore until release". Then I logged into test server, saw the changes, did the math, and thought to myself "damn what I could of done had this new system was in place". So here is 1 casual who initially voted no on the wipe changing my mind and now giving the wipe a YES.

This is the dumbest thing I've read this week. Charging for beta far dissuades casuals from entering a beta-test with no ambitions of learning the mechanics, economy, etc. Most "casuals" are far more active players in a dormant state due to it being beta, there being severe balance issues, and guild's being to far progressed to compete with if you hold a full-time job. Once release is out, the kids will start risking that pizza delivery job for uber loots, you watch.

I personally feel like with how major the changes a wipe is needed. I understand everyone's reasoning against it, but I feel for balancing reason it has to done. The results you get from such a major change after a month of grinding are going to be super skewed. I say wipe the servers and reset the 3month beta period. Rebalancing from the ground up would help a lot more and just make more sense to Buy Albion Online Silver. You're going to get biased feedback from both ends of spectrum. X, Y and Z are OP/UP because my tier 5 can't/can keep up with it. I also feel like the economy is going to be thrown into chaos and again you're going to get skewed results.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: