A place for blade and soul fans
Just a general observation in Albion

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-09-2016 04:38:43    Onderwerp: Just a general observation in Albion Reageren met citaat
Just a general observation that I feel might help out. Recently I died out in the Oatlands which caused me to spawn in nearest city. Obviously being the outlands I needed to walk all the way back to the Royal islands. The problem was when I was naked I kept getting killed for 'Albion Online Silver' by enemy guilds.

Could we possibly make this better? Either on drag in outlands teleport to closest port? Or have the ability to teleport to starting zone.

I haven't really thought all this through and their might be exploits to a system like this but obviously having spent 2 hours travelling 4 maps to get back to the port just to die right outside the port because an enemy guild killed you 6 times is just no fun.

I'm trying to buy the Veteran edition. I have contacted support and they can't seem to help. I've contacted my bank and told them I'm making a purchase from a Germany-based company, I have the funds in the account, and no matter what payment method I try (PayPal or other way), my payment gets refused on Albion's website.

EDIT: It's my bank. Those cum-guzzling tards don't know what I mean when I say I'm buying something from GErmany.

For group PvE, Warbow and daggers are both ok (the above recommendation as for AO Gold). The auto damage on a bow is terrible so spells must be spammed (poison and explosive arrow). The daggers can do incredible burst damage but must kite many mobs. As long as you have a decent tank, dagger should be ok but if not, you will be targeted heavily. The bow is a safer bet.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: