A place for blade and soul fans
Any suggestions/ideas/strategies are welcome in Albion

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-09-2016 02:59:17    Onderwerp: Any suggestions/ideas/strategies are welcome in Albion Reageren met citaat
I started playing about a week ago, played few hours every day and loving the game. I kind of started doing everything at first to see what I like to do when it launches. The thing is I like to do everything lol but I know that it will take forever to progress everything in best albion online silver store. Mainly I like gathering/mining, my question is if I want to be a gatherer should I gather everything like logs, stones, ores, cotton etc... or only focus on one or two types of gathering and max them out first?

Also when I gather raw materials, I usually sell them to AH, was thinking if I should refine them to sell them for more and also get the fame for refining but seems like refined materials are lower price than the raw material so there is really no point in refininng it for profit unless I want to progress in that specific field.

Any suggestions/ideas/strategies are welcome, I am too new to this and very overwhelmed with all the things I can do and all the things I want to do, but I need some kind of strategy to only focus on certain parts so that I dont make a lot of mistakes on launch. So far I am learning on my mistakes.

I don't see why mobility would be important in a solo pvp situation, especially when it's burst mobility in the form of dashes. Assuming you're chasing someone in open world, assuming you actually managed to beat him in a fight and he runs away (which I doubt), steady mobility like swords would be much better, and cc would be even better (why claymore was op pre-nerf and is still a decent weapon). A weapon that does high burst to low health targets but lacks the ability to drop opponents low enough on its own was clearly designed to be used in a team situation where teammates can get enemies low for the bloodletter, which is where the mobility shines: dash in, kill, then out. At its current state it is a horrible 1v1 weapon.

Wearing stealth gear, get into vet/elite undead dungeon, use stealth to bypass all mobs and go to the big melee mob grps, switch gear, AOE them, get tons of silver and fame per grp, (and in the future gems), rinse repeat with Cheap Albion Online Silver., t5, t6 works like a charm, waiting to see how t7s are.

Preferably t5 vet/elite dungeons in yellow zones by far, risk free, no item trashing, light a cig, scratch your b*lls, afk, w/e, The richest guy around without even buying gold. t6+ in multiple gear sets and weapons, not a single LP spent yet.

Let the "poor" guys farm vet/elite Morganas in red/black zones, wipe after wipe, for 1/3 - 1/4 the fame and silver per hour.

Honestly, when we get a good aoe group we prefer to do necro t5 instead of t6, since it has no ghouls and you can mob like crazy. Today we did a really good group (with 6.2+) and did the dungeon in a hour and few minutes. Got like 55k fame.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: