A place for blade and soul fans
Riders of Icarus: "Threat of the Frost Guard"

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2016 03:23:14    Onderwerp: Riders of Icarus: "Threat of the Frost Guard" Reageren met citaat
I come here to be with a problem in the game , all over the map objects are invisible to me , archer tower, high platforms , fences, bridges, catapults, stones , tents , symbols that sits on top of NPCs matching the available quests and complete quests

I already noticed the game on Steam.
already I put in the maximum and minimum of graphics. ja desmarquei the optimize the game. my graphics card this updated Riders of Icarus Gold . apart from that my game runs well , so I do not see things . have any solution for this? Please help me .

I've accepted the "Threat of the Frost Guard" Quest where I have to defeat 3 Soldiers and 3 Heavy Infantries. No problem with the Soldiers, but I can't seem to find any Heavy Infantry at all. I've been flying and walking all around the quest area for some while now but haven't encountered a single one. Am I just blind or is something wrong with the quest?

Pretty much as the title says, gave the priest a shot and really like it so far but kinda ran into a "hurdle"of sorts, due to all the skill i have by now i have lost oversight of what to use, so am wondering if there are anyone out there that have some good lvling rotations for single/multi mobs and ofc party heal rotaions, hope that someone is willing to share their wisdom on the matter.

I love the idea and its just poorly executed Icarus Gold, ive heard its also very very very P2W in Korea so not sure how that will work out in Europe, I also heard theyre adding more classes but still... There are too few classes, there are basically no races and customization is meh tbh...
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: