A place for blade and soul fans
Riders of Icarus: healing under "mount" skills

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-07-2016 03:43:20    Onderwerp: Riders of Icarus: healing under "mount" skills Reageren met citaat
Although we have a variety of different options for healing under "mount" skills. It seems healing glow is the only one that actually works. Righteous Authority and the other DoT/HoT always come up as invalid target while targeting other mounted targets when flying with Cheap Riders of Icarus Gold. On ground mounts its like a 50/50 chance i can put up the HoT's.

the problem is only in action mode, if you switch to standard mode it works like it should.

I have multiple nexon accounts, but I cannot find anyway to tell what the account is that steam is using. Eg, It logs me on riders of Icarus, but I have no idea what the account is that it logged onto. If I go to the website and login it says I have 0 NX, but in game I have like 800 in Icarus, leading me to believe its

I launched this game with excitement and anticipation hoping it would be a better game than 'Dragon's Prophet'. At first I was quite impressed with the look and feel, especially the armor on the class previews (Male, not those skimpy panties). You know, typical Korean Mmo stuff. First thing I noticed though was how hideous the UI was, especially the hotbar. Not sure what it was but something was seriously off about Riders of Icarus Gold. I carried on in the hope that the gameplay was better. So after fighting a bunch I must admit the combat is utter dog crap. The combat system should have been redesigned because it's a mess. In short, meh.

Heck, i can agree with most what Kerfunky said, yet i play game without really being bothered by those things. I agree action mode is not great or even good, could be fixed a lot on many ways. As for armors, don't really care since it'll be using costumes anyways to cover "default" look. And after playing WoW (with addons), i find UI so silly in almost every game, but meh.. They are what they are, nothing bad about them.

Dragons Prophet was way better and the dragons where way better than the ones here skill wise look wise plus actually when you dismounted it fought with you while here you got to change them to pets the size of ROI Gold. Its no where near as fun as Dragons prophet period. Vladtheimpaler from NA Dragons Prophet
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: