A place for blade and soul fans
The whole thing is just a lot lighter and blurry in ROI

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-07-2016 04:25:38    Onderwerp: The whole thing is just a lot lighter and blurry in ROI Reageren met citaat
No it looks weird no matter where you're looking. The whole thing is just a lot lighter and blurry. It's like they turned the brightness level way up. Did some research and the HDR/Bloom setting is what causes this. If I remember correctly that's what I turned off in beta when I had this Cheap Riders of Icarus Gold issue. Must just be implemented poorly and makes the game look bad. It's a bit better when it's turned off, though.

Ah, Yea on the private server I'm on right now it looked horrible until I tweaked some settings. Like I had hardly any particle effects until I turned them up. The HDR and brightness is lower for me than what they had too and I HAD to turn motion blur and lens flare off. Now it looks really good though.

Played a beta, but due to work did not had enough time to make a accurate impression. But what I did get to was actually ok, i like the pet/mount system, combat is ok. And since I din't had high expectations from it was a bit impressed. Will definitely give it a try once open beta starts.

I suggest playing it but:
fun to play
the skillz are smooth
I'm getting silly numbers of skillz as i level so you got variety
the combo system is simple and intuitive
the quest system is clear collect quest quest goals are clearly marked and completion point also marked
you can train dragons and fight while mounted
yes it deserves 3 points cause mounted dragon combat is cool
as for the bad which there obviously is...is completely subjective i take issue with a few things but you might not but would take issues with yet other things that don't bother me. Considering the fact that its free give it a go and see

Havent played it myself. Nexon will maybe make it P2W but hoping they learned a lesson. I saw something recently from them against making this game that way but I cant find Riders of Icarus Gold. The concept looks fun and most people compare it to Aion (with action combat and much better graphics). If you enjoyed that game back in the day, you'll probably like this one. Watching videos the game certainly reminds me of Aion feel wise.

Edit: Just got on the private server mentioned above. Runs well, pretty fluid. Missing a few things from the Nexon version like the targeting system but I dont see anything bad yet.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: