A place for blade and soul fans
My Wishes for FIFA 17

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-06-2016 07:24:29    Onderwerp: My Wishes for FIFA 17 Reageren met citaat
Even just 30 like madden would be alright. This is the biggest reason I can't get stuck in to a career for more than like 6 years. For example, I have a YA CB, Joshua Mezu, and a YA CDM, Joe Ward. Both are 90+ potential to Buy FIFA 17 Coins. But I'm in season 4, and while they're both pretty good (80 and 76), they're 20 and 19 respectively, so by the time the 15 seasons is up, they'll be in their primes, around 30.

Career has a lot of small problems, but a longer career would mask a lot of it by letting you have a longer career. I would actually only play like 2-3 saves a year if they were 80 years like 2k.

Could not agree more. CM is the only thing I like to play, aside from the random game vs a friend who might come over for some beers or whatever. But even then, that's becoming pretty rare since they're all having kids for some reason. Anyway...

Yes, longer careers would be legendary. I can see EA sitting around discussing this and maybe having some reason why not to, but it just seems silly to cap it at 15 years. If I'm in a rush, I can sim through a whole season in a week. And you're absolutely correct about youth players – with some Cheap FIFA 17 Coins, the YA becomes obsolete bc I know I've not enough time to fully develop that young dude. Anyway, here's to wishful thinking.

I doubt that's the real reason. Sure that's mostly to blame, but they release a new FIFA every year. Make a career mode in 17 or 18 with all the features people want and what's our incentive to pick up the next one? But by continuously and slowly adding features suddenly every one is over the moon about the squad training feature that turned out to be broken for youth academy players.

Yeah, that's pretty much the case for most fut. I'm on PC and it's the same way on PC. Just think about how awesome FUT could be with Solo challenges, Guantlets and weekly challenges that MUT offers. That makes me want to drop $10-$20 on packs every now and then. FUT does the complete opposite for me. It's a blatant cash grab.

Take FUT Draft for example, sure the rewards are better but you're paying for FIFA Coins. In MUT, that exact same mode is free and you can earn packs and great players. I'd rather have less rewards for the free mode even if it is more of a grind.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: