A place for blade and soul fans
The average 6 man yeti is BNS 420AP

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-05-2016 03:12:12    Onderwerp: The average 6 man yeti is BNS 420AP Reageren met citaat
Well, I hope you'll actually be teaching them how to do it not just saying stuff like "don't root" or "don't pin".
I got really irritated when people told me not to stuff and wouldn't tell me why.

And now that I'm a seasoned yeti runner, I can root as much as I want cause I know the FEW instances that you should not root and should not pin. so dumb. ._.

Anyways, I just hope you understand every classes skill set to be able to provide the most accurate information for their specific class on yeti.

Also, there's a lot of "preferred" tactics in yeti.
For example: fm's and summoners usually don't party guard the party at 3rd heat yeti big jump (since this doesn't instant kill) because they save it for the Blade And Soul Items that happens seconds after that freezes everyone when you don't iframe it which will insta kill. However, some do. and leave the cold blast up to the individual player.
As well as "wait at 33percent". <-- which would depend more on your team comp and skills. (i.e. will your fm X-3 frost party, does your bm have hm block, #assassin, can summoner iframe 5 and party seed shroud).

Edit: I also, hope you don't baby them with iframes too much (like if your clanmate is an fm, they could literally be headless chickens and no one would die). gotta learn how to maximize their class to help the party. Not learn the basics and get carried.

Edit again: OMG. if you're training people with multiple of the same class. Remember that there are class-wide cooldowns like your soulburn cd is on everyone else in the party (other warlocks). This is the same for assasins smoke pellet, summoner's seed shroud, and I think fm's party frost, as well as other junk. So if you have multiple summoners, you don't want them to randomly party seed shrouding, because then the other summoner cannot use blade and soul gold farming. I've encountered this a lot in newbie 6 man's. where a summoner is randomly using party seed shroud for themselves (the party is not being attacked) and now I can't party seed shroud during the jumps or party save during the cold phase.

Also, to anyone thinking about joining.
The average 6 man yeti is 420AP.
Since he's op as fk. you can probably be around 380-400AP and it would still be fine. So just post and see if he'll accept.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: