A place for blade and soul fans
Blade And Soul Weapon Discuss

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-05-2016 06:55:32    Onderwerp: Blade And Soul Weapon Discuss Reageren met citaat
It's not like it's really hard to do this without weapons though. (pull - air - kill).

Biggest different I noticed between Western (NA/EU) community compared to the CN community I played with for about 2 years. They defend each other at ssp if they get attacked BNS Gold. While EU players just focus on their own benefits during the mining, while it's obvious that if you solo, you can't do shit at all...

During every mining, me, guild + few others always look out to the opposing players that want to farm our PP. Just a few of us doing this makes huge difference already. Most gunners get killed the very moment they show up. Or at least they lose the weapon before they even fire it.

Those who get killed by weapon users really often, all i can say is you have a selfish faction at your side.

That's far easier to get around though. At least people wont lose all their prestige in a matter of 2 seconds as it was before with the weapons and Cheap BNS Gold. Most people who farm prestige hand it in to the npc near the mines to purchase the SS boxes. Hackers will get tired of killing mobs eventually and just stick to meteors and rescues like in the other regions. This was a step in the right direction for now at least.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: