A place for blade and soul fans
Blade And Soul: I hate yes auto-lock-on switch

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-05-2016 03:40:41    Onderwerp: Blade And Soul: I hate yes auto-lock-on switch Reageren met citaat
While yes, it's annoying, and yes auto-lock-on switch whatever it's called, and yes all sins hate them. But it's okay. It will get better, I promise.

imo, there should be no real reason in taking 1v1 seriously until they release HM levels and 50 content, since this patch is designed SOLEY for that.(iirc. correct me if im wrong here with BNS Gold) PvP won't really change on release UNTIL they do release 50 cap, so you might want to wait a while until you come back, or at least don't PvP/as Sin until then. But at least you got some good practice for balanced PvP when it hits, I'll see you in Diamond mate.

But really, even with the imbalances, you can still win, you just got to pay real close attention to them as well as outplay the fuck outta them.

It's like playing SSBM, everyone claims Fox as the best character, but that doesn't mean he's unbeatable. You just have to read/react to your opponent as usual, and punish them for their mistakes. It's all about learning the match up and reacting to skills. Learn what they do and can do, and try to take it from there.

Actually Sins are not OP at all in CBT we have missing skills and can get EVEN BETTER with HM skills and whatnot

like while everyone gets their Q and E we don't even have bns gold farmer, and all other classes are not even that bad
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: