A place for blade and soul fans
The Spinal Tapped him at ~1 sec in Blade And Soul

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-05-2016 04:21:32    Onderwerp: The Spinal Tapped him at ~1 sec in Blade And Soul Reageren met citaat
Yeah, you're not the only one with this problem. I've Spinal Tapped him at ~1 sec and for some reason Shadow Dash doesn't work for the mentioned reason even though he's stunned. He's even sometimes seen me and then immediately goes I-frame mode during Shadowless Step (3).

Anyway, generally you want to use crowd controls: Decoy, Swiftstep, Shadow Slash T3S3, Turning Leaf, Sweeping Gale, Webbing, etc. when he's not invincible and when he doesn't have true sight. When he gets ready to do his invincible combo (after the shockwave of bns gold farmer), put down Lotus of Escape T2S1 (Don't put S3 because it increases the cooldown for 15 seconds, and he doesn't stun/daze you anyway), lead him away from the mark, do Lotus Fury T1S1 to i-frame his combo, and then deploy Lotus of Escape to dodge out. Then use Turning Leaf or Decoy -> Swiftstep -> Sweeping Gale -> Webbing (optional) -> Shadow Dash as soon as he lands or Shadow Slash -> Decoy his get-up attack to get back into stealth.

Actually I never understand, why people use some weird stun combo for him

Simply get in stealth RB F -> x ->1 RB F -->tab kick when stealth times out ---> RB F ---> backroll + 1 for stealth again

If you are to slow and he starts using his shitty oneshot combo BNS Gold, put flower at the ground
once he charges at you, you activate flower to dodge the first hits and instantly counter after

you will now be in stealth but junghado invincible, so you wait till stealth expires, tab switch him and 1 for stealth again
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: