A place for blade and soul fans
Blade And Soul accidently double tapping S towards

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-04-2016 04:05:04    Onderwerp: Blade And Soul accidently double tapping S towards Reageren met citaat
I just saw a 4man BSH party on party finder, I applied to it and then read it saying NO SINS.

Of course because my gear is maxed I got accepted anyways. I also made us wipe once on thrasher to accidently double tapping S towards it when 1 of us wasn't in the room yet(it was a summoner). I apologized and said if I do a mistake like that again I will leave without BNS Gold. Never did this kind of mistake again, and I actually downed the twins by myself(both had about 20% left) when the rest were dead. After that the guy who posted the party on F7 said he only seen bad Sins and realized after seeing me play that Sins can be godly if know how to play.

I assume with the widows he played in stealth. If they are both at 20%, he really only needs to worry about the scarlet widow, as the blue widow will be in FM mode (which basically can't hit you in stealth due to evasion bonus). In my own runs, I normally tank the scarlet widow in permastealth, well timed Q's and counters to handle KFM mode, then just sitting in stealth for FM mode (until she lays the flower, which I Q, let stealth drop, then do a decoy to get right back into stealth).

I don't know about those people tbh, but I personally would be glad to have a Sin in party for the sole reason that I'll know for sure that they'd be dealing DPS. Some people might argue that if a Sin don't know what they're doing then they won't be dealing DPS so they're useless. But heck, if they don't know how to deal DPS with a Sin as their main char and suck Best BNS Gold Store, chances are he's gonna suck playing any other class. The player makes a class work, not the other way around.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: