A place for blade and soul fans
Not banned when NCsoft still had Aion eu

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-04-2016 07:16:10    Onderwerp: Not banned when NCsoft still had Aion eu Reageren met citaat
I reported the soulstone plains bots through the proper support ticket system with video evidence 2 days ago. While the typical "we'll deal with this" response came 3 hours later, here we are 2 days later and the bots are still running around speedhacking, killing people, stealing meteorites and injured soldiers.

Makes one wonder, why is this happening? And before some staff member spews the typical "these investigations take time" bs, we all know they don't. A gm can log in at 3am, change between the channels in 2 mins and see who is speedhacking and ban them. They can literally clear all the servers of the ssp bots within a few hours.

So I ask you again, why are the bots still running around blatantly hacking, when they have been reported by at least 15 people that I know of in my own server, and by many others in other servers? I can only think of 2 possible explanations: NCsoft is lenient towards these Blade And Soul Gold seller farming bots because they either 1) profit from the situation or 2) don't care about the situation.

I don't know which would be worse, but I remember similar cases of hackers being repeatedly reported and not banned when NCsoft still had Aion eu. Seeing how they refuse to even acknowledge major issues like the ping-lag in-game, it's neither a far stretch to say they simply don't care. Whichever the reason, this should not be happening in an mmo they are trying to sell as a serious e-sport.

Here are the vids of the bots speedhacking, in case someone isn't familiar with the situation

- moderated content -
Video removed for naming and shaming speedhacking bots, what a joke.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: