A place for blade and soul fans
I've played Blade & Soul on the CN servers

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-03-2016 03:19:00    Onderwerp: I've played Blade & Soul on the CN servers Reageren met citaat
It is a fairly interesting class in my opinion. There has been feedback along the likes of "this class is crap", this and that or "oh! it's just a hybrid of KFM/FM, nothing new".

Different strokes for different folks. Maybe this is purely because of the need to re-learn the style or just that they don't like the playstyle or unfamiliar.

I am also not sure why people are so obsessed with issues like "this class is not top tier dps" and things along that line. First off, granted, you need dps, but this game is not a pure dps game. You need party mechanics to survive certain fights, this becomes very apparent later on in the higher level dungeons especially in level 50 content with Blade & Soul Gold. Second, any class can pump out crazy dps as well, just gear it up well and know how to play your class inside out. If your gear is decked out in gems that give you +attack, you will naturally pump out more dps. Third, ping determines your dps output as well.

I would recommend players giving this class a try first if you are in a position to do so. It is a fairly engaging class because it retains some of the high risk and high reward style of a KFM when in melee stance and allows you to just chillax a little in ice. On a certain level, I feel that it might be more risky than KFM at times because even your fastest parry (里门射击) is on a 3 sec CD versus a KFM and even if you unlock Tier 5, the CD gets reduced contingent on a successful parry.

I've not managed to use it in a tanking position yet, so I can't really comment on whether the SF is viable as a full-on tank, but it is pretty viable as an off tank it would seem.

One of the hallmarks for this class is the mobility. Also unlike melee classes that can't attack if a target is airborne, you can just swap stance and keep the barrage going. Attacking aerial targets also help you regain chi

You get to switch positions for every successful parry you make. Now this may or may not be good depending on circumstances. I've experienced many times where you somehow swap yourself into a dangerous position or into some AOE.

You can even use the swap to reposition yourself. Take for example there are 2 enemies A and B.
Enemy A has low Blade And Soul Power leveling, you parry A (don't swap yet) and do a few hits killing off A. Your swap is still active, you activate position swap and you now travel a distance and end up behind enemy B who is eg. a range character standing far away.

Many of the attacks of soul fighter deal extra damage if you are at the target's back.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: