A place for blade and soul fans
General advice would be to buy blade and soul

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blade-soul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-03-2016 07:14:15    Onderwerp: General advice would be to buy blade and soul Reageren met citaat
you are crying about your warlock low level wep
and i have a month old Force master lv 45 that won't get the purple Brightstone wep u said u did over 30 times, i did over 30 times per day and i'm still playing it, and trying to get my wep, i can say that i used over 4k keys for my purple wep boxes the funny thing i keep smile eveytime i'm not getting my wep, i just wanna see for how long my FM will stay unlucky lol cuz i have other alts includes warlock 45 that never had problem getting the right wep

General advice would be to buy it. If it's not your first char there should be no problem. If it is.. well then you gotta play through the game with your current weapon. You dont lose insaaanely much damage without it. On the other hand if you ran the dungeon 30 times you are pretty rich to be honest. It's not just the dagger, all weapons from that dungeon are expensive as *cricket*. Not in the gold range, but many silvers. If you sell them to players you will eeeeeaasily have 2g to buy the razor.

On this point i want to tell you my respect lol. Darkglimpse is list the most annoying, boring and tideous thing ever created by Blade & Soul Gold. I did not enter it "once" after my first char and you did it 30 times? A run takes like 15 minutes or so.. holy shit.

As for why the razor is expensive: warlock is a newly released class (for our version) and every player just rolled one, thus the prices for everything related totally skyrocketed. Not a good time to start with a warlock as first char - but i dont intend to say that you should change or anything lol^^

Sell the Cinderlands thorns you got from doing the 30runs. A single piece is between 15s-20s on marketplace. At 30 runs you should have 60 of them, which will net you more than enough gold to buy it. I grumbled too cause I ended up paying 2g for my Corrupted Razor aswell, and another 3g last night on the Imperator weapon from Croak King's Court, but that's the result of shortage of supply and rise in demand with the class launch.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Blade And Soul Center // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: